The Land of Blog inside swordandspirit.com

The rantings and ravings of the people who inhabit the bizarre world of sword&spirit ministries, where Christianity is on the edge.

Name:
Location: Temecula, Southern California, United States

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Praying for Michael Schiavo

Michael Schiavo is not a well-liked man. Some might even go so far as to say they truly hate him. I'm not innocent of having really really bad feelings towards him.

But...

As I sit here on this Easter weekend I am reminded that my God died an awful death for all of us - including Schiavo. He raised from the dead victorious over death so that we all, including Michael Schiavo, could live. And while He was here he commanded me to pray for the likes of him.

I don't want to. I don't like the man and all he's done. I don't believe a word he says. I believe he is guilty of state-sanctioned murder. But Jesus never said to pray only for those who are kind and caring and are great spouses. He doesn't have a No Prayer List that I know of.

So I will... start... praying... for Michael Schiavo. God help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home